Terms and Conditions: ESC Artists 2019 Events at Stamford Arts Centre
- Participating artists must be willing to attend artists market(s) during set-up and for the entire duration of the market (11.00am – 4.00pm). Artists participating in the gallery exhibition must attend the exhibition preview evening and volunteer minimum 8 hours manning the Arts Centre exhibition during Gallery opening hours.
- Escartists organisers are responsible for setting up the display and layout of all the events.
- Items displayed must be the work of the selected artist and comply with the selection criteria passed by the organisers.
- Artists will be expected to pack up their work at the end of the market days and the exhibition and to remove any excess packing and rubbish.
- Work should be safe to handle and non-flammable.
- Artists must have Public Liability Insurance to the value of £5 million and proof of this will be required.
- Should an artist be unable to attend one of the events ESCartists will not be liable for any cancellation fee or refund.
- All possible security will be taken at each event and ESCartists will not be liable for any losses or breakages.
- By submitting images in support of an application to ESCartists events and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, exhibitors agree that these images may be used by ESCartists to publicise the events by any appropriate means.
- ESCartists will make every effort to ensure that an artist’s details and image credits are correct in any publicity, but will not be liable in circumstances where this is not achieved.
Payments for items sold at ESC Artists events:
- Artist Markets: Cash payments taken on market days will be paid to the artist at the end of trading. Card payments will be reimbursed, minus any card processing fees, within 10 days.
- Gallery Exhibition: Payments taken at the Stamford Arts Centre box office will be paid directly by South Kesteven District Council 14 – 21 days after close of exhibition.
- Gallery Exhibition: Any cash or card payments made directly to ESC Artists till at the exhibition will be reimbursed, minus any card processing fees, within 10 days of close of exhibition.
Costs for participation in ESC Artists 2019 events: As there are various events planned we are offering several combinations for artists to choose from. We have some new options available for artists who want to try out an exhibition space without committing to a large space.
|All Events – 3||2nd June & 3rd November Artist Markets Plus Autumn Exhibition at Stamford Arts Centre
This will give you approximately 3 meters space during the Gallery exhibition plus a table at each Ballroom Artist market.
|Autumn-3||3rd November Artist Market plus Autumn Exhibition at Stamford Arts Centre
This will give you approximately 3 meters of space during the Gallery exhibition plus a table at the Ballroom Artist Market.
|All Events – 1||*New for 2019* 2nd June & 3rd November Artist Markets plus Autumn Exhibition at Stamford Arts Centre
This will give you approximately 1 meter of space during the Gallery exhibition (up to 8 items) plus a table at each Ballroom Artist Market.
|Autumn-1||*New for 2019* 3rd November Artist Market plus Autumn Exhibition at Stamford Arts Centre
This will give you approximately 1 meter of space during the Gallery exhibition (up to 8 items) plus a table at the Ballroom Artist Market.
|Taster||2nd June Artist Market only at Stamford Arts Centre
This will give you a table at the Artist Market.
|Georgian||28 & 29th September Stamford Georgian Festival
This is available to any artist who is signing up for the autumn events. You may give us up to 5 pieces that can fit on a table. We will be looking for volunteers and people who would like to do demos over the weekend.
|Charity||11th & 12th May Charity event in the village of Aslackby near Bourne||Free|
- Our All Events and Autumn packages are payable in two instalments [ 60% upon confirmation, balance on 31st July 2019].
- Taster package must be paid in full upon confirmation.
- Georgian Market option must be paid in full upon confirmation.
Payments will cover venue rental, exhibition materials, advertising & publicity, and an exhibition preview evening. June Artist Market only payment will cover venue rental, exhibition materials and publicity.
We are very pleased that you would like to join ESC Artists for our 2019 events. Please complete the confirmation form below and we will send you payment details.