About ESC Artists
Artist Led Art & Craft Events
ESC Artists was started in 2015 by three Lincolnshire based practising artists Eve, Shalini & Cathi looking to make an escape from being ‘just another stall holder’ at endless craft fayres, and organise more artist led events to showcase their work.
2019 saw ESC Artists take a new direction with Eve Marshall and Shalini Austin at the helm. In addition to the Stamford Arts Centre shows they now also organise some smaller creative events.
Escartists events are a By Invitation opportunity for artists to showcase their work in a friendly environment, allowing customers and designers to meet and interact.
2018 invited artist Tony Nero at the exhibition. Several artists demonstrate their craft during our exhibitions.
Following on the success of previous exhibitions and pop-up artists markets we have confirmed the dates at Stamford Arts Centre in 2021:
- 19th October to 31st October: Gallery Exhibition
- 31st October: Artist Market in the Ballroom
- Saturday to Tuesday: 17 – 20 July 2021
- Saturday to Tuesday: 31 July – 3 August 2021 – to coincide with The Art, Craft, & Enterprise Fair 2021 on 31 July and 1st August.
- Saturday to Tuesday: 21 – 24 August 2021