Artists Market in Stamford
Date: Sunday 12 June 2016, 11 AM – 4 PM
Venue: Stamford Arts Centre Ballroom
After a successful season of artist led markets and a gallery exhibition in Stamford last year, ESC Artists return to Stamford Arts Centre on 12 June 2016 for their 3rd One day Pop-up Market. The show features the work of 11 creative designers and includes Stained Glass, Felt Art, Copper creations, Artistic Woodwork, Textile Art & Printmaking, Ceramics, Original Paintings, Silver Jewellery and Artisan Blacksmith.
The artist market is a wonderful opportunity to meet the artists, have a chat about their work and buy or commission unique pieces for personal use and as gifts.
Three Lincolnshire based practising artists Eve Marshall, Shalini Austin and Cathi Prince have got together to organise the ESC Artist markets and exhibitions promoting the extraordinary workmanship and talent they see around them.
ESC Artists Founder Eve Marshall: “We create events to showcase the talent of people who take raw materials and turn them into unique works of art”
- Cathi Prince: Shedglas DesignSouth Lincolnshire based Stained Glass Artist
- Tony Nero Peterborough based Contemporary Artist
- Nicola Elstone: Please Shut the Gate Oakham based Artist & Printmaker
- Emma Fuller: EmmanenceBedfordshire based Silversmith and Jewellery Designer
- Christina Stevens: HerenorthereLincolnshire based Artist working mostly in Ceramics
- Mike Dewsbury Rural Lincolnshire based Artistic Woodturner
- Maggie Betley & Tracy Wright: Zoo Ceramics Lincolnshire based Sculptural Ceramic Artists
- Eve Marshall Rural Lincolnshire based Artisan Felter and Teacher
- Adrian Stapleton: Trinity ForgeNottinghamshire based Craftsman Blacksmith
- Shalini Austin Stamford based Artisan Metalsmith & Lapidary
- Nick Tearle Peterborough based Fenland Landscape Painter