After a successful season of artist led markets and a gallery exhibition last year, Lincolnshire based practising artists Eve Marshall, Shalini Austin and Cathi Prince will present another exhibition this Autumn promoting the extraordinary workmanship and talent they see around them.
Dates: 26 Oct – 6 Nov 2016
Venue: Stamford Arts Centre Gallery
The Exhibition will include Stained Glass, Felt Art, Copper creations, Textile Art & Printmaking, Ceramics, Original Paintings, Silver Jewellery and Artisan Blacksmithing.
Several exhibitors will be demonstrating throughout the exhibition. As well as having the opportunity to view and buy something special, visitors have the opportunity to meet some of the artists and in many cases commission individual pieces. Many exhibits will be available to buy.
Participating artists in 2016:
- Eve Marshall: Rural Lincolnshire based Artisan Felter and Teacher
- Nicola Elstone: Oakham based Artist & Printmaker
- Shalini Austin: Stamford based Artisan Metalsmith & Lapidary
- Christina Stevens: Lincolnshire based Artist working mostly in Ceramics
- Emma Fuller: Bedfordshire based Silversmith and Jewellery Designer
- Nick Tearle: Peterborough based Fenland Landscape Painter
- Adrian Stapleton: Nottinghamshire based Craftsman Blacksmith
- Cathi Prince: South Lincolnshire based Stained Glass Artist
- Tony Nero: Peterborough based Contemporary Artist
- Maggie Betley & Tracy Wright: Lincolnshire based Sculptural Ceramic Artists