Date: Sunday 11 June 2017, 11 AM – 4 PM.
Venue: Stamford Arts Centre Ballroom.
Three Lincolnshire based practising artists Eve Marshall, Shalini Austin and Cathi Prince have got together to organise Artist markets and exhibitions promoting the extraordinary workmanship and talent they see around them.
After a very successful series of Craft shows and Gallery Exhibition in 2015-16, Escartists invite you to their 5th Artists Market featuring the work of several creative artists including Stained Glass, Felt Art, Copper creations, Silver Jewellery, Ceramics, Paintings, Willow, Textiles and more.
Participating artists at the 11 June Artists Market
- Maggie Betley & Tracy Wright: Zoo Ceramics – Lincolnshire based Sculptural Ceramic Artists
- Cathi Prince: Shedglas Design – South Lincolnshire based Stained Glass Artist
- Karen Neale – Stamford based Watercolour Artist
- Shalini Austin – Stamford based Artisan Metalsmith & Lapidary
- Charron Pugsley-Hill – Peterborough based Contemporary Artist
- Nicki McLean – Lincolnshire based Carver & Willow Weaver
- Rachel Burch – Lincolnshire based Potter
- Christina Stevens: Herenorthere – Lincolnshire based Artist working mostly in Ceramics
- Eve Marshall – Lincolnshire based Artisan Felter and Teacher
- Lesley Adolphson – Deepings based Silver Jewellery Designer
- Emma Burt – Cambridgeshire based Textile Artist
- Mathew Gardner: Why Not Wood – Rural Lincolnshire based Wood Turner
- Liz Pearson – Sleaford based Glass Artist